We offer legal advice for companies and start-ups from their foundation right up to when they are handed over to the next generation. As your legal experts for corporate and company law, we ensure your company has the best-suited legal form at every stage of the process.
Company Foundation and Articles of Association
Even when founding a company, the choice of legal form depends on a number of parameters. Subsequently, this choice shapes the daily business.
We provide you with advice, in particular, on the
- choice of the legal form, such as sole proprietorship, general partnership (Offene Gesellschaft – OG), limited partnership business entity (Kommanditgesellschaft – KG), corporation limited by share ownership (Aktiengesellschaft – AG) or private foundation, including implications of raising capital and considerations under tax law;
- preparation and modification of articles of association, including implementation of entries in the commercial register.
Further Development and Reorganisations
The future of a company lies in its ability to develop itself further. When making adjustments to new framework conditions, many legal aspects need to be taken into account.
We assist you, in particular, in the
- modification of the legal form (reorganisations);
- legal implementation of other modifications, for example in the executive management or locations (branch offices).
Corporate Transactions / M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions)
Want to expand and acquire other companies or hand your company over to the next generation? Acquisitions, mergers or generation changes imply that succession has been clearly organised. In this way, all parties involved can safeguard their interests, and disputes can be avoided.
We provide you with advice and support, in particular, in relation to:
- strategic advice on and planning of the company succession;
- the establishment and implementation of purchase and handover agreements.